Your wedding day is going to be one of the most exciting days of your life! Make sure you don’t forget anything by preparing your day-of emergency kit and list of important needs. Use our free wedding day checklist below or make your own using ours as a reference.
- Wedding dress, lingerie, veil / hair accessories, shoes, hosiery, jewelry
- Groom’s ring
- Beauty tools such as brushes, bobby pins, hairspray, curling iron, hair dryer, elastic bands, manicure set for touch ups
- Hygiene kit: toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, deodorant, tissues, pain relievers, band aids, hand lotion, pantyliners
- Sewing kit, lint brush, stain remover, safety pins
- Groom’s tux or suit, tie, socks, shoes, cuff links
- Bride’s ring
- Hygiene kit: razor, shaving cream, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, deodorant, tissues, pain relievers, band aids, hand lotion
- Lint brush, stain remover
- Important people contact list and day-of schedule for planner / coordinator, wedding party, and vendors (email or hand this off to your vendors before your wedding day if possible)
- Marriage license
- ID, driver’s license, passports, travel documents (plane tickets, confirmations)
- Packed suitcases for honeymoon
Print out this free wedding day checklist a week before your wedding and go over it to make sure there are no surprises. You’ll pack your wedding day essentials in the days leading up to your wedding, so make sure to keep this in a place where you’ll remember it. Happy planning!