It doesn’t matter if you’re doing DIY or top of the line, chances are you’re going to get your hands on more than a few pieces of paper before your wedding day. Typically when it comes to announcing your engagement and throwing a wedding, you’ll use at least a few of the below items, depending on the size and style of your wedding and your individual needs:
- Save the dates to announce your wedding and share your engagement photos
- Invitations with full details as to when and where your wedding will take place and information as to how your guests can RSVP
- Programs listing the basic order of events as well as the names of immediate family, the wedding party, the officiant, and readers
- Escort or place cards to tell guests which table they’re assigned to.
- Table numbers or names to identify the tables your guests are sitting at
- Menus listing food items that will be served and / or the caterer’s information
- Signage for the bride’s and groom’s seats, the bar or dessert table, the photo booth, etc.
- A guest book or print for guests to sign and share well-wishes
- Thank you cards for bridal shower gifts, acts of generosity, and wedding gifts.
Print the above wedding stationery list out and bring it to your meeting with your stationer or reference it when shopping for stationery online.